Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Powerful
This is going to be Powerful.
I’m so glad we are connected. I want to stay connected with you all. You have a powerful group of young adults and I want you to be informed on what’s going on in our Nation. The young adult voice is necessary in what God is doing in the nations around the world. The young adults of Canada…You all have more influence than you know. So when stuff comes my way. I’ll inform you all. Cause the Nazarene’s need to be represented also. Too many times, I go to National, and city level gatherings and there are no Naz’s to be seen. So I’ll make sure you guys are informed. Cause what a group. Your identity and destiny is found I believe in the National level. Ahhh, you may not get it now, but you’ll soon see what I mean. J
This JUST IN!!!
Wowzers, ChEcK tHiS oUt.
http://www.4mycanada.ca/Future/FutureCall.html
If anyone is seriously interested let me know. Pass this site on to others in your sphere of influence because People need to know about this. Canada must RePrEsEnT; the Naz’s Must RePrEsEnT!
What an awesome day we live in.
Questions Contact Alison Springer at adawnspringer@hotmail.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment